Transport Planning

Arnold Ridout

All,

As part of Newham Council's refreshment of their local plan we have been invited to a transport planning workshop later this month.  Olawale and Chris will be attending on our behalf.

To get together our position in advance of liaison with other like minded groups we are having a short zoom meeting on Monday  8 Nov at 11.30am.

If you would like to join in please let me know and I will send you an invite shortly before the meeting starts. If you cannot but have a view please feel free to send in any comments you have.  The Council's initial presentation document is attached.

Arnold